It's beginning to feel like Christmas in our class! Here's what happened today in Grade 3/4:
1. Opening Exercise: I had the students do a journal entry about inventing a new pizza. Funny how most of them turned out to be pizzas I would never want to eat!
2. Bible: Since Advent has just started, we started reading the Nativity story.
3. Writing Workshop: We did some writing with the Nativity story and then switched gears and wrote Color Poems. We did one together as a class and then each student did one on their own.
4. Math: We played "I Have, Who Has..." again and we beat our amazing score of 1:25. We got 1:24!!
5. HACE: Each student received a little booklet about healthy eating and the food groups. They can take it home and work on it at home. They don't need to worry about bringing it back to class.
6. PE: We played 2 Corner Soccer.
7. Science: We're learning about bridges, strong shapes, and materials so we watched a video about building strong bridges.
No comments:
Post a Comment