Happy Sunny Tuesday! Before I give you the run-down of our day, I wanted to share some news with all the parents of the class. Next year, I have decided that I (Miss Dyck) will not be coming back to Cascade Christian School as I will be living in Langley. The commute is too far for me to drive on a regular basis so unfortunately this will be my only year at the wonderful school. I told the students today but also wanted to keep you in the loop. Here's how our day went:
1. OE: We did some independent reading.
2. Bible: As Easter is just around the corner, we spent some time discussing how Jesus died on the cross for our sins so that we could have eternal life with God in Heaven.
3. HACE: We are making a giant puzzle with each student having their own puzzle piece. Each piece shows how that person is a good friend and what they look for in a friend.
4. Math: We continued our math lesson from last week about restaurant menus.
5. Library: With Mrs. McNutt.
6. PE: Since it was a beautiful day outside, we went outside for gym. We played a round of Man Hunt and Soccer.
7. Science: We continued our research in the computer lab.
No comments:
Post a Comment