Thursday, October 24, 2013

October 24, 2013


The students had the pleasure of witnessing my voice disappear today as the day went on!  Good thing I'm not teaching them tomorrow, as I suspect I'll have nothing left!

We had grammar today, and the children did some review.  Then on to Handwriting, and the Grade 3's finished off their printing and the 4's started F and G.  After that we did our Spelling Test and checked their memory of their books of the Bible.

After recess the children went to a presentation about the composter we now have upstairs!  Get them to tell you all about it. :)

Then they enjoyed some of this beautiful weather for DPA and that was followed by Math.  We all played a fun place value game, which they can easily play at home.  They just need numbers between 0 and 9 on cards (2 sets) and a sheet of paper.  Get them to show you it this weekend!

After Lunch we had a fun Math/Art class, making spiderweb spirographs.  Here are some photos of the kids working on them.  We'll make a display in the hallway once they're done.



No comments:

Post a Comment