This week is going to be a crazy one, but I'm aiming to keep our eyes and hearts on Christ through it all!
We began today with Reading Workshop, and the students finished reading Ch. 2 of 'Charlotte's Web' and then did the corresponding activities. We also started a special Christmas story that I discovered in our library. The drama students also slipped out for a quick practice at this time.
After Recess we had the Science Test, and then went on to Math. The 4's are working with related division and multiplication facts while the 3's are working on estimating differences.
Following Lunch we had a concert practice where we presented for the entire school, which was exciting (and nerve-wracking!) :)
I announced today that we will be having a Christmas party on Wednesday! The students are welcome to bring a treat to share, but there is no obligation to do so. I just ask that if you are bringing something, please comment on the homework page what you are bringing. Thanks. :)
Seth wants to bring gingerbread men cookies for his birthday tomorrow.
ReplyDelete