We were walking in a winter wonderland today at school, and was it ever fun! I absolutely love snow, and the joy and excitement it brings for the children.
Today began with RW and the children did some further reading in their Guided Reading groups, along with a summary activity. Then we went on to Spelling (no memory verse this week) and DPA (outside, enjoying the snow, of course!).
After Recess we had WW, where we started a top-secret Christmas project which I promised the children I wouldn't share with you on the blog :)
This was followed by Math, and the 4's finished an activity they started last day and then worked on corrections while the 3's learned some strategies for addition with 2 digit numbers (friendly numbers being the most popular - see if your child can explain it to you).
Following Lunch we had Science and each child received a study guide for their test next Monday. Then we did some colour mixing experiments (one that didn't work!), and followed that with chapel.
Have a wonderful, warm evening everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment