Then we did our Olympic medal count and had our spelling test. And that was pretty much the end of the hard work for the day! Afterward we had our Valentine party and the children distributed their Valentine's cards to one another.
Thanks to all of you everyone enjoyed a delightful spread of almost all heart healthy food that you provided. Thank you so much to everyone who helped with that.
That was followed by a trip to the YMCA for our final swimming lesson. I was told that we will receive their final report cards from the lesson late next week or earlier the following week. I will send them home as soon as I have them.
We came back for a few minutes in the lab working on typing. I sure have noticed a huge difference in the children's typing ability. Many of them can type more than 15 words per minute now. I am very proud!
Thanks to Mrs. Ryskamp and all of her efforts, we had a great end to our day. Everyone enjoyed the afternoon staying dry in the gym for Jump Rope for Heart. What a great event and perfect timing to be on Valentine's Day.
The only homework this weekend is to complete overdue work. There was no spelling worksheet this week. Enjoy your weekend with your family and God bless!






No comments:
Post a Comment