Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 19, 2014

We had a sweet, short day today, wrapping up lots of loose ends.

  1. Opening Exercises - we completed an O.W.I. based on a picture of a man walking through a field of locusts in Madagascar
  2. W.W. - we continued working on our narratives of our best/worst days ever.  I hope to have these done and on display in the computer lab by the end of the week!
  3. Grammar - today's lesson was about interrogative (command) statements and exclamatory (surprise) sentences.
  4. D.P.A. - a fun game of Dungeon Ball was played by everyone!  I may have joined in ;)
  5. Music - with Mr. Banman
  6. R.W. - we read Chapter 2 from Indian in the Cupboard
  7. Math - everyone worked on corrections, and then the 3's worked further with estimating and the 4's focused on related division and multiplication facts
  8. S.S. - we continued our comparison between Mt. Pleasant (in North Vancouver) and Chilliwack using a Venn diagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment