- Opening exercises - today we wrote an O.W.I. based on an amusing photo of a young girl and a camel
- Spelling test/memory verse check - marks are in their planners
- R.W. - Independent reading today
- Chapel prep - we're getting ready for December 8th. I hope you can make it!
- Computers - everyone practiced their typing
- Music - with Mr. Banman
- Math - most students completed Show What You Know today, and those who were done went on to a unit problem involving some more complicated number concepts and operations
- B.U. G. draw - the most exciting day of the month for a lot of the students! Many fun prizes were awarded, and I hope the fantastic behaviour continues through December!
- Art - we worked on our artwork for the chapel we are leading. They will also be on display outside our classroom
Search This Blog
Friday, November 28, 2014
November 28, 2014
Whew! We had a crazy day (in a good way!) today, and I am ready for the weekend! Here's all the happenings:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment