It's fantastic Friday! Mrs. Everett started the day with the class doing devotions, and then we went on to the Spelling test. Afterwards we had independent reading, followed by some work on our literature study, and then I read aloud from The Hobbit. I was curious as to how many of the students were enjoying The Hobbit so I asked for a show of hands of how many of the students were interested in continuing it. Everyone raised their hands, so on we will go. We are just past the halfway point, and I'm glad they're interested!
Following recess we had Math. Each grade is wrapping up their geometry units, as our tests our next Wednesday. Today the 3's finished work on their skeletons while the 4's did some sorting by lines of symmetry. Then we had computers, and we did some typing, and some educational games as well.
After lunch we had Science and we spent some time with Bill Nye reviewing what we've learned about the atmosphere.
Have a fantastic weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment