Friday, June 13, 2014

June 13, 2014

We had a fun day today focusing on some special men in our lives; our dads! The day began with devotions, and then on to our Spelling test.  This was followed by finishing up our Father's Day craft, which I would love to show you pictures of (I have many) but I promised the kids I wouldn't post any until after Father's Day, so I shall wait!

We had Math after recess and the students did their corrections from their tests yesterday.  Then they moved on to the cumulative review, which is a review of everything they've learned all year.  We will be doing review work for the remainder of the year as we have covered the curriculum for Grade 3 and 4 math already!

We finished our morning with working on cards for our dads.

Following lunch we had Science, and we wrapped up our weather idiom cards.  The class ended their day with P.E. with Mr. Banman.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment