Tuesday, June 17, 2014

June 17, 2014

Today began with a daily gram, and then we went on to Bible, where we studied a story about a boy who stole a lunch and then a friend took his punishment for him, just as Christ died for us on the cross.  We get lots of insightful discussions going in Bible, and I really enjoy this time with the students!

Then we had RW, and the students used 20 minutes to do independent reading.  Afterwards we worked on our animal research projects, which will hopefully be complete before the last day of school.

After recess the class had an Awards Night practice while I taught French, and then we had Math, with continued review work.

Following lunch we had S.S. and continued our study of the fur trade and the European contact with the Aboriginal people.  The class finished their day with Library and P.E.

Here are a few snapshots from lunch today, as well as some photos of our Father's Day crafts which I promised the students I wouldn't post until after Father's Day so as not to ruin the surprise!


No comments:

Post a Comment