Your child is coming home with some information about our new homework program today. Please read over the handouts with them, log in to Xtra Math, and ensure they do their memory verses and Spelling homework. The yellow duotang needs to come back to school every day. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Today we began with some journaling about Thanksgiving. I asked your children to mark themselves out of 5 based on what they wrote, how much they wrote, and how wisely they used their time. I'll be curious to see their grading. :)
We also worked on compound words and contractions in Grammar today, and then enjoyed 'Guard the Castle' in DPA.
Math was spent doing some review work in preparation for our test tomorrow, and then after lunch we had our S.S. mapping quiz. I'll mark those tonight and have them back to the children tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment