- Opening exercises - we did 2 and 3 digit addition today. Most children seem to have a solid grasp on this, but many continue to struggle with speed. Please continue working on Math facts (via Xtra Math) at home
- Spelling - Unit 16, and memory verse Psalm 98:6 this week.
- R.W. - we had independent reading and then I read to the children
- Math - we worked on mental math. I find it interesting that most of the children find it easier to do the regular addition than to do mental math, but at least they have some strategies now.
- P.E. - with Mr. Banman
- S.S. - we finished our community projects
- Chapel - Mrs. Hills led
Search This Blog
Monday, January 19, 2015
January 19, 2015
Merry Monday to all of you! After a super busy weekend running around with my family, I was happy to be back in the classroom today, following a structured routine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment