I just realized that it's been a while since I posted some photos up here. I'll have to make a point of doing that Thursday or Friday!
Today was an excellent day. We started with WW, and the students continued planning their newspaper articles. They've been told that they need to interview someone for this assignment, so as a heads up for you it might be an idea to ask them who they're going to interview. Then they worked on their journals, which is a reflection and prediction from 'Holes' which I'm reading to them.
Then we had RW and the students worked on their projects. These are due at the end of next week and I can't wait to see the final results! They're looking fantastic so far.
Following Recess we had Math and the children worked on the end of unit 'Show What You Know' to help me see where further review tomorrow (our test is on Friday) might be required.
Then they had P.E. with Mr. Banman, as well as P.O.W.
We finished the day with S.S., and finished a mapping activity and went on to a fun survival activity (ask them about it - they have to pretend they were stranded mid-field trip on their bus...what supplies would they bring with them for the trek back to the school?). :) They're enjoying it.
No comments:
Post a Comment