We then got caught up on some Handwriting and Grammar (the Grade 3's can now write the letters a, c, d, e, g, i, l, o, q, t, u, and w in lower-case cursive which is exciting!).
We wished Mrs. Everett a happy Birthday today as well, which was a nice surprise for her.
After Recess the class had Music and DPA while I taught French, and then we finished the Math review pages. The test is tomorrow, and I'm confident most of the students are ready and will do well.
Art started with a nature walk today as we searched for leaves which the students then sketched and painted on a piece of paper. We'll continue this project in L.A. next week, so stay tuned. Most of the spirographs and poppies are done and on display on the wall in the hallway. I love the colours in the poppy art and the detail in the spirographs!

No comments:
Post a Comment