- Opening Exercises - the class worked on an interesting O.W.I. of four people from about 50 years ago standing on bikes, looking over a fence
- R.W. - we read most of Chapter 4 of These Are My People, and then had independent reading
- Science - Mrs. Bustin, the daughter of Brian Minter, came to our class to plant bean seeds in two different mediums today - peat and coconut fibres. The kids each planted one seed in both, so we'll see which was more effective for growing!
- Math - the class began with Skittles fractions (ask your child to tell about what we did with them, besides eat them!), and then we finished yesterday's work.
- BUG draw - always something the children look forward to! I'll be emailing the pizza lunch winners shortly.
- W.W. - we worked on the typical day stories. Tomorrow will be the last day to work on those in class. I'll email home any incomplete stories on Monday.
- P.E. - with Mr. Banman
- R.W. - with Mr. Ediger
- Chapel - led by Mrs. Ryskamp
I'm not in tomorrow, but Mrs. Hoock, who has TOC'd for our school many times this year, will be here. The children are aware of this and have assured me they'll be on their best behaviour. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment