Friday, September 26, 2014

September 26, 2014

We had such an awesome day at the H.R. MacMillan Science Centre today!  The rain made driving a bit stressful at times, but the children were very well behaved and we learned so much.  Everyone wished we had more time to explore the exhibits, but we were late enough as it was.  Perhaps some of you will be able to make use of the parent pass and return there soon.  I'll post some photos of our day later tonight. I also have photos of most of the children in the spaces suit which I'll send your way.  Again, my apologies for how late we were returning to school.  Have a wonderful weekend!





1 comment:

  1. A big thanks to those who drove today! I am not a fan of Vancouver driving and especially not in the rain so am especially appreciative. Tyson had a great day and I have now learned all about astronaut waste disposal :)

    ReplyDelete