It's the long weekend! I hope everyone has some plans for fun and relaxation over the next 4 days! I definitely do! :)
Today we started with our Spelling test (these were returned but I forgot to ask the students to write their mark in their planners. Then we had Handwriting (U and V for Grade 3's, and upper-case connections with the 4's), and Grammar (topic sentences and subject and predicate review).
After library and recess the class had Music and then DPA. On to Math, where the 3's started working with arrays in multiplication and the 4's practiced two digit times one digit. Here's a fun site to work on times tables in a game format - Cool Math 4 Kids.
Following lunch we had Art and the class worked on cherry blossom trees using tissue paper. They're 3-Dimensional and the students were quite pleased with the results!
Then Mrs. Bloch led us through a chapel all about how unique and special each one of us are, comparing us to honeybees!
No comments:
Post a Comment