Thursday, May 8, 2014

May 8, 2014

What a wonderful day the Grade 3's had (and hopefully the 4's as well!).  We spent the bulk of the morning doing Math.  We started with a dice game that led to each student creating a bar graph (ask them about it as you could easily play this game at home with them), and then spent the remainder on review for the test Friday. 



After Recess, the class had Music with Mrs. Schmidt, as Mr. Banman was at the track meet. Then we met up with the middle school students and played an exhausting game of Capture the Flag.  

For 30 minutes before lunch and them another hour or so after lunch, we enjoyed the movie 'Peter Pan'.  The children were delighted to discover that I had brought along supplies for popcorn along with some juice boxes as well. I think they were pretty certain they ended up with a great day after all!

The day concluded with chapel, led by Mrs. Ryskamp.

I hope the Grade 4's had an awesome time on their field trip and can't wait to hear all about their fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment